Last updated: October 2017
eVal provides free valuation multiples by SIC industry or user-defined peer group, for use in business valuations and investment appraisals. Users can download peer company data by industry group, or by selecting relevant peer companies to create a user defined peer group. We provide valuation multiples and financial data for US listed equities, including NYSE and NASDAQ. To download comparable company valuation multiples or peer company financial dataclick here. For a list of available peer SIC sectors and industries, click here; for a list of available peer companies and tickers, click here.
1. To download peer company valuation multiples by industry (SIC Code), click on "Filter by Industry".
2. Select the relevant valuation multiples sector from the Sector menu.
3. Click on relevant industry from the Industry menu, or type in SIC Code. Users can select multiple industries by clicking additional industries.
4. After selecting the relevant peer group industry (or industries), to download valuation multiples, click on Date input to activate calender.
5. Choose the data download date, and click "Get Valuation Multiples" to download valuation multiples by peer industry group.
1. To download peer company valuation multiples by customised peer group, click on "Filter by Company".
2. Select the peer company (or companies) from the Companies menu.
3. Users can create a customised peer group by selecting multiple companies. Click on additional companies, or type in various company names/tickers.
4. After selecting the relevant peer group company (or companies), to download valuation multiples, click on Date input to activate calender.
5. Choose the data download date, and click "Get Valuation Multiples" to download valuation multiples by custom peer group.
This eVal user guide (the “Guide”) relates to the data and content that appear on the Valuation Multiples section of eval.tech (the “Website”).
This Guide is provided for information purposes only, and pertains directly to the content, material, as presented on the Valuation Multiples section of this Website.
This webpage has been prepared as a reference aid, solely for the users of the Website, and is intended to be used in conjunction with Valuation Multiples.
eVal reserves the right at any time (and from time to time) to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website and/or this Guide with or without notice.
The valuation multiples, financial ratios and financial metric calculations are the intellectual property of eVal. Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information, content and data contained on this Website, eVal provide no representation, or warranty, express or implied, and assume no responsibility or liability, for any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of the use or misuse of any of the information or content on this Website, or regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information detailed in this Glossary.